Recruiting Now (16/10/2017) No agencies
Timberpride is a high-quality hardwood sawmill and manufacturer of oak frame buildings, working with the construction and joinery trades. Seeking a proactive Internal Sales Executive to join our team and maximise the advantages of booming market opportunities and our unique market position.
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated, committed, enthusiastic person to grow and develop in a fast paced working environment. We’re looking for a real team player, with a flexible and professional approach, who’s willing to get stuck in to all aspects of the business and help to achieve the smooth running of the day to day. You will be working in our beautiful Oak frame show office.
The role is designed to keep sales activity focused for the company and the completion of the sales order cycle.
You will be contacting and developing existing and new customers, producing sales estimates, identifying opportunities to increase sales, following up, building relationships, closing sales and following the sales order process through to conclusion.
Key Personal Qualities:
- Ideally you will have timber or construction experience or an understanding of timber as a material, however this is not essential, for the right candidate full training will be given.
- You will be a fast thinker, able to take on board the in depth information and knowledge you will be equipped with in order to be making a useful contribution in the initial stages.
- You will be keen for business and enjoy the challenge of proactive sales.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Excellent telephone manner, ability to build relationships, strong interpersonal skills.
- Confident and professional in dealing with colleagues and customers
- You will have an agile mind, be highly numerate, accurate when quoting and enjoy working under pressure.
- You will be experienced in business to business sales (B2B).
Timberpride is a dynamic oak specialist, customer oriented and growing company; engaged in the manufacture, processing and supply of oak frame buildings structural and joinery oak servicing the construction and building trades.
We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic and committed individuals who want to join our team at this exciting stage in our journey.
Location: Tetbury, Gloucestershire
Key skills may include
Sales, telesales, account manager, business development, customer service, oak frame buildings, oak, timber, joinery, structural, beams.