PA to Directors
Recruting Now 23/11/2017 No Agencies
PA to the Directors
Timberpride is a high-quality hardwood sawmill and manufacturer of oak frame buildings, working with the construction and joinery trades. We are an innovative, vibrant place to work. Established in 1995 we are seeing the results of planned growth with a strong outlook for further increased turnover and profitability.
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated, committed, enthusiastic person. We’re looking for a real team player, with a flexible and professional approach, who’s willing to get stuck in to all aspects of the business and help to achieve the smooth running of day to day business.
You will be supporting the directors, creating, maintaining and reviewing compliance and certification documentation. Ensuring customer contracts are accurately formed. Assisting with estimates and pricing, taking orders, commercial administration, solution and product sourcing and confidential administration.
You will be working in our beautiful Oak frame show office, exuding the inspiration to share with our customers.
This role is designed to facilitate the implementation of company responsibilities enabling Directors to focus activity.
Key Personal Qualities:
- 5 GCSE’s including English and Maths at C minimum.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent Computer and MS Office skills. Knowledge of Mac useful.
- Confident and professional in dealing with colleagues and customers
- Good personal organisation and ability to prioritise among a range of tasks
- Able to work independently and use own initiative.
- A “can do attitude” when deadlines are looming and the pressure is on
- A proactive, dynamic and solutions-focused mind set
- Prior experience as a PA
Hours – 30 per week, negotiable for the right candidate
Timberpride operates a direct recruitment policy – No Agencies