We value enthusiasm and all kinds of experience. If you’d like to be part of a small, friendly team and have a passion for quality, you may find one of our vacancies ideal.
- Are you hungry for a challenge?
- Do you thrive on learning, juggling, managing and being a valuable cog in the wheel?
- Have you got the drive to be involved in the variety a small company has to offer?
Then we have an opportunity for you…..
Timberpride is looking for a General Administrator to assist with multiple functions; talking to customers, suppliers, creating quotes, dealing with visitors, assisting with Marketing, work scheduling, filing, house-keeping and supporting directors, production and accounts.
- You will need to be imaginative, committed, supportive, reliable, tenacious, flexible, focussed and resourceful.
- You’ll need good people skills, telephone manner, to be numerate and be able to pick up systems and absorb detailed information about our product offering (training will be given).
- Importantly you need to be able to fit in with and enjoy working in a small team.
If you want to get involved in this small, friendly, family business we would love to hear from you. Please send you up-to date CV and covering letter to apply.
Hours 9am – 4pm
Days Monday – Friday
£competitive – negotiable for the right candidate
Job starts – May 2018